Support Worker


 
Support Worker – Peebles – 2140

I am a man living at home with my wife in Peebles. I’m looking for someone to join my small team of Support Workers. I have a spinal injury and require support with day-to-day tasks including all aspects of my personal care.

Staff always work in pairs due to my moving and handling requirements – you will be joining an existing team of friendly and supportive staff.

$ads={1}

Ideally, I am looking for someone who is flexible, easy going and open minded with a good sense of humour. Experience in care sector is preferred although not essential.

Post is 20.5 hours per week. Shifts are 9:00am-12.30pm & 9:00pm-10:00pm with daily on call shared between the team.

We are also looking for some staff to support us on a relief basis.

Weekday hourly rate is £12.24, weekends are paid at £14.27 plus there is an on call payment of £20.00 with mileage expenses also being paid. 5.6 weeks annual leave calculated on a pro-rata basis.

$ads={2}


 

.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Sponsored Ads

نموذج الاتصال